Christopher Martinez

Position: Live Show Correspondent (No-Cal)

Location: Sacramento, CA

Bio: I play guitar and eat, sleep, live music. I really like going to shows, even local unknown bands. I'm also a professional photographer.

Likes: I'm really into punk, pop punk, power pop, emo, indie, ska, grunge and much more. Some of my favorite bands include: Blink-182, Taking Back Sunday, Fall Out Boy, Nirvana, Set Your Goals, Four Year Strong, Gallows, Anti-Flag, Midtown, Forever The Sickest Kids, 3OH!3, Cobra Starship, New Found Glory, Danger Radio, and many more.

Columns At CWG: On Tour, Live and Direct

Twitter: Twitter.com/kickstartchris

Facebook:
 

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

About | Staff | Company | Careers/Internships | Contact | Advertise