C.W. Ross

Position: Reviews Writer (Alt/Indie)

Location: Johnstown, PA

Bio: I grew up listening to rock music but can appreciate almost any style. I've been writing about music for close to 30 years now for magazines and newsletters, along with running several music related blogs over the past several years including, The CD Reviewer.com and ChristianRockersOnline.com. I also collect Pez dispensers. I lost count but I think I have around 250-300 of them now in my collection. Keep Rocking!

Likes: Alternative, Blues, Pop, Rock, Christian Rock, Hard Rock, Punk, and Zydeco. My two favorite bands are AC/DC and Lynyrd Skynyrd (only the original lineup).

Columns At CWG: Album Reviews
 

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

About | Staff | Company | Careers/Internships | Contact | Advertise