Hallie Madenski

Position: Contributing Writer (Features)

Location: Lake Oswego, OR

Bio: I live in Lake Oswego, just a few miles from the famous Indie melting pot of Portland, Oregon. I spend most of my time with my fiance, family and friends. I love playing tennis and watching most sports; excluding golf. I thrive on music and try to go to concerts often. I like to laugh and make others laugh. I'm enthralled with video games, making me somewhat of a nerd. I have three cats and don't mind being called a crazy cat lady. I love to read. I believe in reincarnation. I sometimes wish I was born in Canada, but I guess Oregon is second best. I blame my love of writing on my mom.

Likes: I like every genre of music, the majority of my favorites are rock or indie bands. Some of my favorites are: Metric, Garbage, Sonic Youth, The Kills, Depeche Mode, Tegan & Sara, Nirvana, Lady Gaga, Heatmiser, Gregory Isaacs, Faith No More, The English Beat, Fight Like Apes, Kill Hannah, Five Finger Death Punch, Britney Spears, Suffrajett, The Cliks, Seaweed, Boy Kill Boy, The Sounds, Noisettes, Pearl Jam, Stone Temple Pilots, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Silversun Pickups and Be Your Own Pet.

Columns At CWG: The Features

Twitter: Twitter.com/halliem03

Facebook: Facebook.com/halliem03
 

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

About | Staff | Company | Careers/Internships | Contact | Advertise