Juanita Camfield

Position: Contributing Writer (Show Reviews)

Location: Torrance, CA

Bio: Somehow I made it here alive and am breathing. In between living and listening to music, I write and teach on the side, oh and I try to go to lots of concerts. I am here to support the love of music and to hear as much stuff as I possibly can so that when and IF I die, I can have some kind of super collective music storage database in my brain that will be carved out and shared with everyone. That is all.

Likes: I like most music, no matter what it sounds like. But, I'll have to put a little snippet here for satisfaction (this is always changing): Snoop Dogg, Dr. Dre, Utah Free Media (utahfm.org), Arsenic Addiction, Betty Davis, Fleetwood Mac, The Doors, Elvis, The Rolling Stones, David Bowie, Spinal Tap, Jefferson Airplane, Phish, The Who,Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, The Beatles, Jimi Hendrix Experience,Grateful Dead, Bad Company, AC/DC, Janis Joplin, Journey, Santana, Malo, Low Rider Oldies, Electric Light Orchestra, Discovery, Bright Eyes, Monsters of Folk, Flight of the Conchords, Radiohead, IAMX,The Faint, The Mars Volta, MUSE, Jamiroquai, Elliott Smith, Jeff Buckley, Placebo, Bright Eyes, Pollyn, Metric, Sneaker Pimps, Robots In Disguise, No Doubt, Gwen Stefani, Imogen Heap, Frou Frou, Blink 182, Burning Spear, Pearl Jam, The Red Hot Chili Peppers...Funk,Blues, Jazz, Rock, ETC... Robots In Disguise, IAMX, Jill Avilez ...

Twitter: twitter.com/juaNINJAxo

Last FM: http://www.last.fm/user/chitabanana16

Blog: LA Nightimer
 

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

About | Staff | Company | Careers/Internships | Contact | Advertise