Karen Curley

Location: Los Angeles, CA

Bio: I moved from North Carolina to Los Angeles in 2003 to pursue my dreams of being a photographer. I specializes in Music and Urban Photography. There is nothing like taking pictures. It is the best high I could ever achieve. I love to capture the raw energy that comes from a great live rock show. The best concert I ever shot was Korn at Sunset Music Festival. Jonathan Davis has one of the best stage presences ever!! I also shoots editorial, nightlife and children's photography.

Likes: I love everything. I guess you could say music is a big part of my life. Some of my favorite bands are Korn, Pete Yorn, Dysphemistic, Uncle Tupelo, Metric, The Verve, Nina Simone, The Dead Weather, and Placebo

Twitter: Twitter.com/BlackCatPhoto

Facebook: Facebook.com/karen.curley

Flickr: Flickr.com/photos/blackcatphotography

Website: www.theblackcatphotography.com
 

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

About | Staff | Company | Careers/Internships | Contact | Advertise