Markus Eliance

Position: Live Shows Writer/Photographer

Location: Inglewood, CA

Bio: I am the amplification of someone's subconcious -- A super-ego, for those who study Freud. I dig chicks with accents. I'm really into non-English language rock/ hip-hop. Especially French and Italian artists. I also dig big swing jazz. Stateside, I like indie rock, but not so indie that it makes me look like a hipster. I deplore hipsters... and plaid.

Likes: Artists = The Verve,Marylin Manson, Citizen Cope, Atreyu, Fefe Dobson, Daft Punk, Boyz Noize, David Guetta, Alanis Morissette, Darius Rucker, Timbaland, Common. Genres = Big Swing/Jazz, Electro Hop, Foreign Hip-Hop

Twitter: Twitter.com/markeliance

Facebook: Facebook.com/markeliance

Website: YPIH.™ - YourProofItHappened.com
 

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

About | Staff | Company | Careers/Internships | Contact | Advertise