Quinn Allan

Position: Contributing Writer (Interviews)

Location: Portland, OR

Bio: I'm Quinn. I'm an actor, a musician, a writer, and a Buddhist. I live in Portland OR with my girlfriend, and I'm always looking for new and exciting prospects. As a writer, I pride myself in providing a scope from which my unique views can be seen from and strive to ask questions that others wont.

Likes: I love folk music and indie rock. Some of my favorite bands include: Bob Dylan, The White Stripes, Tom Waits, The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, And You Will Know Us by the Trail of Dead, Nick Drake, and The Decemberists.

Columns At CWG: Live and Direct

Twitter: Twitter.com/QuinnAllanPNW

Facebook: Facebook.com/home.php?#/quinn.allan?ref=profile
 

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

About | Staff | Company | Careers/Internships | Contact | Advertise