Sebastian Barnum

Position: Reviews Writer (Alt/Indie)

Location: Portland, OR

Bio: I've lived all over the pacific coast, and the Portland atmosphere is my favorite, and so I have lived in portland for the last 10 years. I play in a band around Portland, and have been playing guitar for 6 years.

Likes: Indie, Rock, AltRock, Grunge, and Punk. I am a huge "Led Head," and grew up listening to the greats (The Who, Rush, Black Sabbath, The Rolling Stones, etc.) The top five concerts I've been to would be 1. Alice In Chains, 2. The Raconteurs, 3. The Kills, 4. Silversun Pickups, 5. The Dead Weather.

Facebook: facebook.com/pages/profile/sebastian.barnum

Myspace: myspace.com/knobbers123
 

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

About | Staff | Company | Careers/Internships | Contact | Advertise