Susana Capra

Position: Photographer

Location: Los Angeles, CA

Bio: Born and raised in this here city of Los Angeles. It is a good city with endless opportunities to take photos. And that's what I do. I run around Los Angeles taking pictures, music being one of my favorites. I went to Loyola Marymount University in Los Angeles, and graduated with a degree in Communications. Turns out I didn't know I wanted to be a photographer until post- graduation, a very convenient move. None the less, photography, in my eyes is about the passion. I love having a camera in my hand, just as much as I like nodding my head to a killer tune. Music is the magic, people and I hope that when you look at the photos of live music I bring to you...you feel the magic too.

After a stint in Rome and San Francisco I dwell in the Pasadena area of Los Angeles. I enjoy eating spaghetti, making food, riding bikes (not fixed gears, you people are nuts!), dancing in the streets and listening to music. Turns out I am a horrible musician so my artistic expression lies in listening and photographing. Now your turn, Who are you?

Likes: Anything with mad soul, catchy beats and a killer melody. My Italian parents raised us on old school, traditional Italian songs, so I didn't hear to much of the Beatles, Rolling Stones, etc. But today I love them. I enjoy Vampire Weekend, Deathcab for Cutie, Radiohead, Johnny Cash, Red Hot Chili Peppers, James Taylor, Bon Iver and a little pop here and there is killer from Britney to MJ to Beyonce.

Twitter: Twitter.com/CapraPhotoLA

Facebook: Facebook.com/susanacapra

Website: www.capraphoto.com
 

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

About | Staff | Company | Careers/Internships | Contact | Advertise